Saturday 16 August 2008

Long time

no blog,I know I need to do this more,I find the technology hurty head ish

I do not however find Echino overalls hurty head ish at all,I mean who could?

Photobucket

I found them a delight to make,I have this terrible habit of storing fabric I love and nver cutting into it,so I really enjoyed the actual cutting the fabric today,that sounds weird,the end results are cute too,bonus!!!

Photobucket

He is pretty happy about the panthers too,he growled lots!

I am in a real ideas and loving sewing phase,so tro record it for those floppy ,sofa lolling days like this can only be a good idea

The rest of the weeks sewing in pictures then.........................

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Yay! Good to see you blogging again Jayne. ;0)

Unknown said...

Hey, we need some blog posts about those fab skirts you have been making!